Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home gadgets review from the consumer reports to me to you!

What do computers and blenders have in common? Well technology of course. It's all science and invention and a lot of these gadgets have computers in them.

Kenmore Elite 7206 Grab-N-Go

It has a door in a door. In other words you can snack items and beverages in the little door so you're not standing with large doors open looking for a juice box. Convenience and energy saving!

LG WM8000H(V) Front Loading Washing Machine

Not only is it large capacity, but loads in the front, can take a beating, and is energy efficient.

Vitamix 5200 Blender

This is the top rated blender beating out 50 other blenders for the top spot. At a whopping $450 price tag you may be wondering, whhaaaaat?! If you're making smolthies every morning and perhaps have a newborn and want to make your own baby food then this thing is for you. It has power and is easy to clean. But if you're like me and only use your blender once or twice a year for Pina Coladas, then it's a bit over the top.

Wolf R484DG

It's a $10,000 kitchen range with two ovens, four burners, and a dual 22 by 18 griddle. I'm a cook, this is awesome, but totally out of my price range. But I tell you what, if I had that kind of money laying around, this would definitely be on my wish list!



No comments:

Post a Comment